All questions or comments should be directed to:
Thomas G. Day
Chief Sustainability Officer
United States Postal Service
475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, Room 2801
Washington, DC 20260-4233
The Postal Service is a leader in national efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions (GHG). USPS is the first federal agency to publicly report its third-party verified GHG emissions via the Climate Registry. Our goal is to reduce GHG emissions 20 percent by 2020.
- Sustainability at USPS – Making the grade on the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Scorecard
- Our sustainability goals and strategy report for 2012
- USPS policy statement: climate change adaptation
- USPS climate change adaptation plan
- Performance metrics in our latest Sustainability Report
Our public GHG emissions reports
The Climate Registry: calendar year greenhouse gas emissions reports for CY 2007, CY 2008, CY 2009. USPS TCR inventories are third-party verified.